Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's not ALL about food...

It's all about food and shopping though pretty much!  I just have to tell you that McDonald's Southwest Salad is back!!  I loved this salad last year, it was a great salad to get on the run...but then it disappeared off the menu and I was trying to get Julie to put in a good word to Ronald McDonald for me...BUT, lo and behold it's back!!  Anyway, give it a try, best fast food salad I've had!!   Maybe if more of you would buy it - it would stick around for longer!






6 comments:

Unknown said...

you and your southwest salad...glad it's back for ya Mom!!

Julie said...

ronald came through... haha, j/k! I didn't even know about this!! Glad you're happy - maybe I'll have to try it. Haven't been to McD's in a while...

Kelley said...

ohmygosh - mom is going to flip out - she was obsessed with these and we were going to try on wedding dresses one day and we pulled in and they didn't have them! she FLIPPED OUT. oh thank the lord they're back - but too late for mother's day...that would have been funny :)

Julie said...

yeah - a salad - Happy Mother's Day! I can only imagine... :o)

Lynne said...

Not surprised Kel - your Mom and I are usually on the same page!

Joye said...

Thank you for telling me it's back, Lynneeeeeee! Kelley is right, i did REALLY LOVE it last year when it was out...but you are more right...we are TOTALLY on the same page..most Always! I am so lucky ;) !!!!!!!!