Sunday, June 28, 2009

No your not a dog!

Willa and Lucy share a special bond...she often cuddles up to Lucy and Lucy never minds. I was baby-sitting one day and couldn't find Willa, here is where I found her!


Fletcher would never stand for this, he heads to the other side of the room when Willa comes near him. Lucy doesn't even raise an eyebrow!


Then last week I was watching Willa in her pool, she just loves playing in the water, but again caught her imitating Lucy! (watch both videos...)



And, just one video from Father's Day...Dan has been loading up on vehicles for the kids - finding lots of good stuff at garage sales for his darling grandchildren ;-) Peyton already has a hummer!!

Sarah crawled in to give Willa a ride in her new Barbie car, don't know when Willa will be able to reach the pedals herself, meanwhile, there were plenty of offers from family to take her on rides!



Fun times!

5 comments:

Julie said...

That is a great post - love Willa & Lucy together, too cute. But I love, LOVE, Sarah's knees sticking out the sides of the Barbie Jeep - hysterical!!!

hehe - Love ya, Sar!

Kelley said...

that is SO cute! But can we talk about Willa's blonde hair?? Getting lighter by the second!! And I would like one of those cars sent my way...for me. :)

Unknown said...

yah, HILARIOUS!!! :)

Joye said...

so funny! remember that round play area we saw at that store in scottsdale???? this is just a mini version of that! : ) great that lucy doesn't mind! And the pool scene is hysterical! miss you all!

Adina said...

I am loving Willa snuggled up with Lucy, its just too cute!