Sarah called and asked if I was coming to dance class today - well of course! 10 min until she starts, so I ran to close up the house and leave...as I was closing the front door this is what I saw-
4 little tiny kittys! They are so cute!!!
Anyway, off I went to dance class...
if it wasn't for the cutest littlest ballerinas, those kitty's would have been top on my list of cuteness today...but nothing can top these ballerinas! They are just too cute for words. Here are some quick clips I took...I took a bunch and they were all so cute, it was hard to choose!
Willa, my little free spirit, I love you!



1 comments:
how sweet!! How cute is her little friend in the last video when she grabs her hand?! These are such cool memories - can't wait to see her perform! :)
Post a Comment