I. Saw. A. Huge. Shark. This. Morning!!! It was right in front of our villa, like at least 6ft. long! Huge! I saw a baby shark first under our villa, and then a long eel...like 4ft. long, and then the HUGE SHARK! It was very early in the morning, nobody was up but me...you can bet I'll be up early again tomorrow morning, watching, this time camera ready! We were telling them about it at the reception desk and they were shocked, very unusual for them to come in this close!
Question is, do we go swimming today? Yikes!
This is from yesterday...I will be watching the waters today!
Bennett’s Newborn (!!!) Pics
12 years ago



6 comments:
whoa! that must have been crazy! would be cool to get a pic!
I had the camera in my hand and opted to yell for Dan to see it instead...that cost me my pic :(
shoulda got your camera instead... you know he doesn't move fast with out coffee!!!
and yea.... i'd be careful when you go swimming! yikes...
JAWS!!!!!
You're so right Sar, what was I thinking???
Jaws was totally fake, Mom. :o)
Post a Comment